Acne Treatment Glasgow
Acne is a personal and universal condition affecting nearly all of us at some time in our life usually between the ages of 15-35 yrs. It is devastating to anybody affected. When acne progresses from being more than an occasional spot or extends into later life we then consider this to be a medical condition.
There are different types and severity of acne; therefore it is necessary to be seen by a acne treatment Glasgow skin care specialist to ensure that you get the most appropriate treatment prescribed for your condition. The aim is to reduce the inflammation and control the sebum production whilst improving the overall skin condition. Acne is a disease of the oil producing gland in the skin called the pilo sebaceous gland.
There are four factors involved in this condition:-
- Blockage of the pilo sebaceous gland
- Excess sebum (oil) production
- Infection with Proprioibacterium Acnes
- Skin inflammation
At Clinica Medica our Glasgow acne treatments options include:-
- Consultation with a skincare specialist nurse or doctor
- Specialized cleansing products, gels, and creams,
- Advanced medical skin facial treatments by specialist nurses
- Oral medication including antibiotics
- Advanced LED light therapy for face and body
- Kleresca Acne treatment
- IPL Laser Acne Treatment
At Clinica Medica, we are pleased to offer the advanced new groundbreaking treatment from Leo Pharma bringing the breakthrough power of Biophotonics to safely and effectively treat your acne.