Fat-dissolving injections: Face and Body
- Are you finding it hard to lose stubborn pockets of fat?
- Is your appearance affecting your confidence?
- Are you looking for a non-surgical alternative to liposuction?
What is this?
Intralipotherapy treatment using sodium deoxycholate-based solutions. Deso is the current generation it has gone through a lot of medication and improvement.
DesoFace & DesoBody FAQ’s
Why do I need fat dissolving injections?
- Below buttocks
Fat dissolving injections: top three benefits
- Great for localised areas of fat that won’t shift with diet and exercise
- Quick and minimally invasive
- Results are permanent as long as you don’t gain weight
How do fat dissolving injections work?
Each treatment will take up to eight weeks to show the full result. Larger areas will require between three and six sessions (one every two months) to see optimal results.
Your fat dissolving injections treatment plan
If it is appropriate, she will advise you of recommended treatment plan, or alternative treatment. At your consultation you will have the opportunity to discuss any questions you have.
What happens at my fat dissolving injections session?
How does it feel to have a fat dissolving injection?
What happens after my fat dissolving injections?
Please try to keep the injection sites dry for at least six hours, and wear supportive clothing for comfort. Otherwise, you can get on with your day as normal.