Kleresca Skin Rejuvenation is a breakthrough BioPhotonic treatment. It is a unique light conversion system designed to stimulate your skin and improve your complexion with high safety and efficacy. The system uses high energy, the in-clinic light device in combination with a photo converter gel. The gel enables that specific wavelengths can penetrate the skin, stimulate the repair mechanisms, and normalize the skin.
It’s a multi-action treatment which, amongst other functions, stimulates the vascular system. The increased vascular activity has a positive effect on collagen production and the renewal of skin cells. It is a non-abrasive treatment with a long-lasting effect.
Kleresca Rejuveantion FAQ’s
How often can I receive treatment?
What are the advantages of Kleresca Rejuvenation Treatment?
- A pleasant and comfortable experience
- Multi-action treatment that tackles affected areas and encouraging the build-up of collagen in the skin.
- Little to no downtime after treatment
- Long lasting effect
What are the after care instructions?
- Apply skin care products recommended by your practitioner, which should include a moisturiser with a sun protection factor (SPF)
- Make-up can be applied immediately following your Kleresca treatment. However,we recommend using a mineral-based or non- comedogenic formulations that don’t block your pores. Please seek advice from your aesthetic Dr.
- Drink plenty of water after treatment to maintain hydration levels
- In the unlikely event that any adverse reaction occurs following treatment, please contact your practitioner right away for advice.
- If the treatment has been used in combination with other advanced aesthetic treatments provided by your practitioner, specific after-care advice should be followed (as proved by your practitioner).