Dermal Fillers Glasgow – Hyaluronoic Acid
HA compound resembles the skin’s natural structure of collagen. They are synthetics.
The structure is manipulated to result in different feels and strengths.
The purpose of using HA filler is to: Restore- this is mainly to restore volume loss due to the ageing process and loss of fat pad.
Reshape- the common areas of use are chin and nose.
Enhance- the widely known example is lip enhancement and cheek enhancement Skin treatment: this is one of the most recent advances using a filler to thicken the skin layer and treat fine wrinkles and skin creepiness
What are Hyaluronic Acid “Collagen” Fillers?
This type of dermal fillers are one of the popular aesthetic procedures, it is used for the following purposes:
- Anti-ageing purpose: This was the original use of these fillers especially using it in area of the face that is affected by the ageing process, these include nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- Beautifying purposes: In the past 10 years, they have been used enhance certain features example lip fillers, or change the proportion of the face example cheek bones.
- Corrective purpose: This is most recent which can be used in the nose to correct a dip or smooth a hump. In addition, used to smooth a depressed scar.
- Skin boosting and skin structure strengthening: This has been perfected recently using low concentration of HA to be injected in the deeper skin which will allow significant hydration and stimulation of own body collagen. Furthermore, some dermal fillers have vitamins and supplements mixed with the filler to enrich the skin.
Hyaluronic acid, is mainly manufactured in labs. Currently dermal fillers have different consistencies that will enable us to use it in different parts of the face.
Although fillers are unlike Botox ®, they are not a prescription medicine and can be extremely dangerous in the wrong hands or if not administered by a medical professional. One of the main dangers is causing blood vessel obstructions. We advise that you research your dermal filler clinic and make sure they have the level of skill and expertise that is required to carry out your treatment and always remember safety before beauty.
Are HA Dermal fillers permanent?
Can HA Fillers be dissolved?
How long does it take to see the effects?
HA filler will start to be absorbed water gradually and increase it volume by about 10% so that is why it is important to hydrate on the day of treatment.
Are dermal filler injections painful?
What should I do before the procedure?
- Stop any anti-inflammatory medication after consulting with your doctor 48 hours before the procedure
- Remain hydrated
- Avoid excess alcohol the night before treatment
- Arnica creams or tablets has been shown to reduce bruising rate
What is the after care procedure?
- Keep hydrated
- No make up for 4 hours after the procedure
- Treat the treated area with care in the 24 hour because excessive pressure can push your fillers to a different location
- No facial massage, peels, lasers or any treatment two weeks after the procedure
How often I can have dermal fillers done?
How old I need to be before having my lips done?
What are the possible complications or side effects?
- Discomfort during the injection
- Swelling of the injected site
- Not achieving the desired effect from one session
- Can flair up acne
- Lumpy feeling
- Chronic infection
Blockage of Blood vessels
Latest From Our Blog
Quit Smoking in Glasgow - If you’re reading this it’s because you’re a smoker and you are thinking about stopping. Ultimately we only move in a certain direction for one of 2 reasons. Away from pain or towards pleasure. Using these principles, I have developed a...read more
Weight Loss in Glasgow - As you look ahead to 2018, think about how the ideal version of you could look and feel. As you picture this new and improved you, ask yourself what the single most important thing you can do to manage your weight, restore your health and take...read more
One Session to Quit Sugar - As you imagine the year ahead, think about how you would like to look and feel to be the best version of you? More importantly, ask yourself the following: What is the most significant step you could take to impact your weight, shape and...read more