Kleresca Skin Rejuvenation is a breakthrough BioPhotonic treatment. It is a unique light conversion system designed to stimulate your skin and improve your complexion with high safety and efficacy. The system uses a high energy, in-clinic light device in combination with a photoconverter gel. The gel enables that specific wavelengths can penetrate the skin, stimulate the repair mechanisms and normalise the skin.
It’s a multi-action treatment which, amongst other functions, stimulates the vascular system. Increased vascular activity has a positive effect on collagen production and the renewal of skin cells. It is a non-abrasive treatment with a long lasting effect.
Kleresca Rejuveantion FAQ’s
How often can I receive treatment?
The Kleresca Rejuvenation treatment is performed once per week for four weeks and is designed to reduce wrinkles and embellish the skin, resulting in noticeable rejuvenation of the skin in the applied areas.
What are the advantages of Kleresca Rejuvenation Treatment?
- A pleasant and comfortable experience
- Multi-action treatment that tackles affected areas and encouraging the build-up of collagen in the skin.
- Little to no downtime after treatment
- Long lasting effect
What are the after care instructions?
To achieve the best possible outcome, we advise you to follow the treatment after-care instructions:
- Apply skin care products recommended by your practitioner, which should include a moisturiser with a sun protection factor (SPF)
- Make-up can be applied immediately following your Kleresca treatment. However,we recommend using a mineral-based or non- comedogenic formulations that don’t block your pores. Please seek advice from your aesthetic Dr.
- Drink plenty of water after treatment to maintain hydration levels
- In the unlikely event that any adverse reaction occurs following treatment, please contact your practitioner right away for advice.
- If the treatment has been used in combination with other advanced aesthetic treatments provided by your practitioner, specific after-care advice should be followed (as proved by your practitioner).
Latest From Our Blog
Quit Smoking in Glasgow - If you’re reading this it’s because you’re a smoker and you are thinking about stopping. Ultimately we only move in a certain direction for one of 2 reasons. Away from pain or towards pleasure. Using these principles, I have developed a...read more
Weight Loss in Glasgow - As you look ahead to 2018, think about how the ideal version of you could look and feel. As you picture this new and improved you, ask yourself what the single most important thing you can do to manage your weight, restore your health and take...read more
One Session to Quit Sugar - As you imagine the year ahead, think about how you would like to look and feel to be the best version of you? More importantly, ask yourself the following: What is the most significant step you could take to impact your weight, shape and...read more
I had a fantastic massage from Donna today. Totally professional and made me feel very welcome and at ease. I really liked how she asked me what scented oil I wanted with my massage.Was a nice personal touch! The pressure was good- firm as i like it and I left there relaxed, feeling pampered and wanting to book another asap. Thanks again Donna !