Kleresca Skin Rejuvenation is a breakthrough BioPhotonic treatment. It is a unique light conversion system designed to stimulate your skin and improve your complexion with high safety and efficacy. The system uses a high energy, in-clinic light device in combination with a photoconverter gel. The gel enables that specific wavelengths can penetrate the skin, stimulate the repair mechanisms and normalise the skin.
It’s a multi-action treatment which, amongst other functions, stimulates the vascular system. Increased vascular activity has a positive effect on collagen production and the renewal of skin cells. It is a non-abrasive treatment with a long lasting effect.
Kleresca Rejuveantion FAQ’s
How often can I receive treatment?
What are the advantages of Kleresca Rejuvenation Treatment?
- A pleasant and comfortable experience
- Multi-action treatment that tackles affected areas and encouraging the build-up of collagen in the skin.
- Little to no downtime after treatment
- Long lasting effect
What are the after care instructions?
- Apply skin care products recommended by your practitioner, which should include a moisturiser with a sun protection factor (SPF)
- Make-up can be applied immediately following your Kleresca treatment. However,we recommend using a mineral-based or non- comedogenic formulations that don’t block your pores. Please seek advice from your aesthetic Dr.
- Drink plenty of water after treatment to maintain hydration levels
- In the unlikely event that any adverse reaction occurs following treatment, please contact your practitioner right away for advice.
- If the treatment has been used in combination with other advanced aesthetic treatments provided by your practitioner, specific after-care advice should be followed (as proved by your practitioner).
Latest From Our Blog
Laser skin resurfacing is a proven way to rejuvenate the skin, helping to reduce wrinkles, sun damage, acne scars, and other blemishes as well as tighten skin and balance tone. Our CO2 laser system is a popular choice for those looking to refresh and rejuvenate tired...
If you're fed up with shaving, tweezing, or waxing to remove unwanted hair, laser hair removal may be worth considering. Laser hair removal is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures. It beams highly concentrated light into hair follicles and the pigment in the...
Coming Out - Last week I returned from London ticking off a massive bucket list wish seeing Stevie Wonder and Lionel Richie perform on the same stage at Hyde Park. To my surprise and delight it was also London’s LGBT Pride weekend, which was something new to me and I...
I had a fantastic massage from Donna today. Totally professional and made me feel very welcome and at ease. I really liked how she asked me what scented oil I wanted with my massage.Was a nice personal touch! The pressure was good- firm as i like it and I left there relaxed, feeling pampered and wanting to book another asap. Thanks again Donna !