Treat Dark Circles
Many people become distressed with the appearance of dark circles around the eye area. There are many causes for dark circles around the eye, including heredity, bruising, age, hyperpigmentation, allergies, fatigue, anaemia, asthma, and certain medications.
In most cases of dark circles under the eyes is caused by blood vessels under thinning skin as this is this thinnest skin on the body.
Causes of Dark Circles
Ezcema, Asthma and Allergies
- Consultation with Doctor or clinical nurse specialist.
- Prescription given as required.
- PDO threads to repair the thinning skin.
- Dermal Filler where appropriate use would help the condition.
- Topical treatment using Tyrosinase inhibitors to reduce pigmentation.
- Topical retinoid eye cream to lighten skin tone and slow production of melanin.
- Sun screen to avoid further discolouration.