HA compound resembles the skin’s natural structure of collagen. They are synthetics.
The structure is manipulated to result in different feels and strengths.
The purpose of using HA filler is to: Restore- this is mainly to restore volume loss due to the aging process and loss of fat pad. Reshape- the common areas of use are chin and nose.
Enhance- the widely known example is lip enhancement and cheek enhancement Skin treatment: this is one of the most recent advances using a filler to thicken the skin layer and treat fine wrinkles and skin creepiness
Lip Filler Enhancement
The most common filler treatment at Clinica Medica, we offer a range of high-quality fillers that are designed for Lip Enhancement. If your are not sure if this treatment is suitable for you please book our free assessment in the consultation section. Otherwise, choose from below:
|Medical Director Prices|
The main types of fillers used are Hyaluronic Acid, Juvaderm, Teyosal, Ellanse, Radiesse, and Sculptra.
The following are prices and appointment for Hyalouronic Acid filler
|Cheek Rejuvenation||£300||Book Now|
|Non Surgical Chin Correction||£250||Book Now|
|Marionette Line Rejuvenation||£250||Book Now|
|Tear Trough Rejuvenation||£300||Book Now|
|Nasolabial Fold Rejuvenation||£250||Book Now|
|Non Surgical Nose Correction||£350||Book Now|
|Jawline Rejuvenation||£300||Book Now|
|Forehead Rejuvenation||£250||Book Now|
|Temple Rejuvenation||£300||Book Now|
|Eyebrow Lift||£300||Book Now|
|Hand Rejuvenation||£400||Book Now|
|Feet Rejuvenation||£600||Book Now|
How many treatments required?
- This type of dermal fillers are one of the popular aesthetic procedures, it is used for the following purposes:
- Anti-ageing purpose: This was the original use of these fillers especially using it in area of the face that is affected by the ageing process, these include nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
- Beautifying purposes: In the past 10 years, they have been used enhance certain features example lip fillers, or change the proportion of the face example cheek bones.
- Corrective purpose: This is most recent which can be used in the nose to correct a dip or smooth a hump. In addition, used to smooth a depressed scar.
- Skin boosting and skin structure strengthening: This has been perfected recently using low concentration of HA to be injected in the deeper skin which will allow significant hydration and stimulation of own body collagen. Furthermore, some dermal fillers have vitamins and supplements mixed with the filler to enrich the skin.
Hyaluronic acid, is mainly manufactured in labs. Currently dermal fillers have different consistencies that will enable us to use it in different parts of the face. Although fillers are unlike Botox ®, they are not a prescription medicine and can be extremely dangerous in the wrong hands or if not administered by a medical professional. One of the main dangers is causing blood vessel obstructions. We advise that you research your dermal filler clinic and make sure they have the level of skill and expertise that is required to carry out your treatment and always remember safety before beauty.
Are HA Dermal fillers permanent?
Hyaluronic acid will be gradually destroyed by body own enzymes so they are not permanent but can last over a year in certain types and areas.
Can HA Fillers be dissolved?
Yes, we can use the similar enzyme to the one the body uses to destroy the filler at a higher concentration to destroy the HA. This is rarely used because we as an expert dermal fillers clinic we need to make sure that dermal fillers is the right treatment for you.
How long does it take to see the effects?
About 80% of the effect is immediate taking in to consideration some swelling that will improve over the next couple of days.
HA filler will start to be absorbed water gradually and increase it volume by about 10% so that is why it is important to hydrate on the day of treatment.
Are dermal filler injections painful?
The procedure can be uncomfortable and it may be painful, but rest assured we will be using enough numbing product and allowing the right time to work before we do any injecting. In addition, most of the current fillers on the market have local anaesthetics mixed in with the syringe. Sometimes we use cannula as this will make the procedure safer and less painful.
What should I do before the procedure?
The pre-treatment care is aimed at reducing the bruising and swelling as both are common side effects. The following should be observed:
- Stop any anti-inflammatory medication after consulting with your doctor 48 hours before the procedure
- Remain hydrated
- Avoid excess alcohol the night before treatment
- Arnica creams or tablets has been shown to reduce bruising rate
What is the after care procedure?
After care is very simple, the following should be observed:
- Keep hydrated
- No make up for 4 hours after the procedure
- Treat the treated area with care in the 24 hour because excessive pressure can push your fillers to a different location
- No facial massage, peels, lasers or any treatment two weeks after the procedure
How often I can have dermal fillers done?
HA filler are collagen replacement so there is no dose limit or time interval and can be repeated till the desired effect has been achieved.
How old I need to be before having my lips done?
Fillers are only performed on consenting adults so you must be at least 18. For lucky young adults, we might ask for a proof of age.
What are the possible complications or side effects?
These are best explained face to face. The rate of serious complication is very low. But you might want to consider the following are common side effects.
- Discomfort during the injection
- Swelling of the injected site
- Not achieving the desired effect from one session
- Can flair up acne
- Lumpy feeling
- Chronic infection
- Blockage of Blood vessels